Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by deepak nigam <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/03 07:40:45 UTC

Re: Inventory Allocation Planning

Thanks, James.

Will this method honour the upcoming supply also? I am more interested in a
supply allocation plan by using which I can allocate the available and
upcoming supply amongst the open orders.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam

Posted by William Cunningham <wi...@live.com>.
Please remove me from your user group and please fix the unsubscribe function—it doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Erik Bernhardt <vo...@gmail.com>.