Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2022/01/07 15:16:39 UTC

Build SDK: JS + SWF

Hi, I need to compile the SDK for JS and for SWL, I am building the asjs with these two instructions:

1º) maven
mvn clean install -P option-with-swf,option-with-sass-compile -DskipTests -Drat.skip=true

2º) ant
ant all -Dbuild.noprompt=true -Drelease.target=true -Dskip-tests=true

My doubts arise when I start working with the royale-spetrum project in vsCode [1], I suspect that maybe I am not doing it right because I am:

  *   IDE displays "Only JS"

[cid:image001.png@01D803DF.809FB450]

  *   And, on the contrary, the IDE shows me the COMPILE::JS code blocks as deactivated.

[Disabled configuration condition block(as3mxml-disabled-config-condition-block)]

[cid:image002.png@01D803E1.F2A4EF50]

I'm having a hard time understanding it, can anyone comment on this?

[1] en asconfig.json:
        "targets": [
            "JSRoyale"
        ],

Thx

Hiedra

RE: Build SDK: JS + SWF

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
>And, on the contrary, the IDE shows me the COMPILE::JS code blocks as deactivated.
>[Disabled configuration condition block(as3mxml-disabled-config-condition-block)]

[cid:image002.png@01D805CE.81367020]

It was controlled in a configuration file as COMPILE::JS to false. This question is resolved 😝
I thought both doubts were related. I imagine the SDK description is simply a variable set like this.

Thx.

Hiedra

[cid:image003.png@01D805CE.81367020]