Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <hw...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/03 17:07:45 UTC

org.apache.camel.spring.javaconfig.CamelConfiguration causes BeanPostProcessor warning

I'm trying to integrate some Camel routes into a web application based
on Spring 3.1 using Java Configuration without any Spring XML.

For each and every bean from my Spring config, I'm getting a warning
of the following kind:

16:44:21.802 [main] INFO
o.s.w.c.s.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext - Bean
'mySpringConfig' of type [class
com.example.MySpringConfig$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5867b4b6] is not eligible
for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
eligible for auto-proxying)
16:44:22.124 [main] INFO
o.s.w.c.s.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext - Bean 'routes' of
type [class java.util.Collections$SingletonList] is not eligible for
getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible
for auto-proxying)

How can I avoid these messages, or is it safe to ignore them?

This is my Spring configuration class:

@Configuration
public class MySpringConfig extends SingleRouteCamelConfiguration {

    @Override
    public RouteBuilder route() {
        return new RouteBuilder() {

            @Override
                 // my routes
            }
        };
    }
}

The Spring context is bootstrapped in my web.xml like this:

  <context-param>
    <param-name>contextClass</param-name>
    <param-value>
      org.springframework.web.context.support.AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-value>
      com.example.MySpringConfig
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

  <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>

Best regards,
Harald