Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/08 19:05:09 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "UsingRazor" by TheoVanDinter

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TheoVanDinter:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingRazor

The comment on the change is:
Vipul asked me to post this to the list, but the FAQ seemed like a better choice

   * Using Razor with Amavisd-new:  RazorAmavisd

+ ----
+
+ = Questions about Razor Licensing =
+
+ Starting in SpamAssassin 3.1, the code used to access the Razor system (now a plugin) is disabled by default due to  our policy of only using services, by default, that are 100% freely available to everyone, which Razor is not.  We've received a lot of questions regarding whether or not different groups are allowed to use the Razor system freely.  For ease of reference, here is a post from Vipul Ved Prakash which clarifies some of the issue.  If you have any other questions regarding Razor licensing, etc, please direct them to the appropriate Razor mailing list such as [http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/razor-users razor-users].
+
+ Note: the full text of the message is available from the SourceForge [http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=13269071 List Archive].
+
+ {{{