Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by pradnya hegde <oo...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/12 02:57:04 UTC

New Dev Volunteer

Hello,

I am Pradnya Hegde .I am very excited to get opportunity to volunteer for
Open Office project.
Currently I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

I have 10 years of experience in C++ and C code development ,on Linux and
Windows platform,for various organizations (based in India). Past 8 months
I am stay-at-home mom.
I have beginner level experience about coding in pro*C and python,

Thank you for the opportunity and looking forward to be part of this great
project.

Thanks,
Pradnya

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Welcome to OpenOffice. Your C++ experience will be especially valuable.

You can find detailed instructions for building OpenOffice at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step