Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/08/16 09:24:52 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release AntUnit 1.2 - second attempt

With +1s by Conor, Peter, Maarten and myself the vote has passed.

I'll copy over the tarballs and give the mirrors some time to catch up
before updating the site and sending out the announcement.

I'll also update the version of AntUnit in Ant's trunk.

Stefan

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release AntUnit 1.2 - second attempt

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot to have pushed this release.

Gilles Scokart