Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Umesh Pawar <Um...@S1.com> on 2005/08/11 22:13:33 UTC

Proxy server settings..

Hi ,

As per knowledge - It is mandatory to configure browser's proxy server
setting in order to record actions while you browse a web application.

But we don't use proxy server to access internet, so how could I configure
the browser's proxy server so all requests go through JMeter.
IS there any other alternative to record actions?

Thanks,
Umesh

Re: Proxy server settings..

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
you can set IE to send the requests to a proxy.  there's a
step-by-step tutorial for the proxy.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf?rev=1.1

peter