Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Martin Woolley <ma...@woolleynet.com> on 2003/01/16 17:52:24 UTC

NNTP - testing feedback

Hi

(feedback for Noel)

we've been running the NNTP service for about a week now all seems well with
the world. Clients/platforms used are:

OE6 on Windows 2000
Mozilla 1.1 on Linux
Netscape 7.0 on Linux
linux (mandrake 9.0), mozilla news client, mozilla 1.1
linux suse(7.1), netscape 7.0.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------T
his email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
Copying this email or in any way disseminating its content to any other
person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify postmaster@eigroup.com

RE: NNTP - testing feedback

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Martin,

Excellent.  :-)  I'll post another nightly build tonight, and if all goes
well, perhaps we can do a Release of v2.1.1 next week.

	--- Noel