Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2003/01/25 14:45:34 UTC

[vote] Commit access back for Pier

Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 23/1/03 19:09, "Stefano Mazzocchi" <st...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Geoff Howard wrote:
>>

>>>Is there a general level of comfort that the build requires this much
>>>memory??
>>
>>I'm personally not that comfortable (expecially since I only have 192Mb
>>on my machine and can't even upgrade it anymore :/) but the cocoon build
>>system is huge and very complex so it doesn't surprise me that it needs
>>that much memory.
>>
>>but any patch that will lower memory use will be appreciated.
>

> Two stages patch (verified on my box locally, so that might not help in all
> cases): apply the attached patch to build.xml, and update the ant libraries
> to 1.5.1.
>
> Worked for me...

I'm lazy.

What about resorting your commit access so you can do it yourself?

I mean, you were the one who wrote the first Cocoon2 code in the first
place and you are working to patch cocoon for jetty stuff. I don't want
to be flooded with your patches :)

People, what do you think?

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>