Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Ashish Mukherjee <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 12:54:18 UTC

Companies using MetaModel

Hello,

Is there any page listing which companies/products are using MetaModel? I
came across one so far (Stratio).

Regards,
Ashish

Re: Companies using MetaModel

Posted by Ashish Mukherjee <as...@gmail.com>.
Ah, I get it. My bad. Well, I don't know about him, but we are still in
evaluation phase. MetaModel is pretty neat but adoption of it depends on
our business priorities too. If we adopt it, I will let you know.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish Mukherjee <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kasper,

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com>.
Good idea Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com>.
I am working for Stratio <http://www.stratio.com/> and we are using
MetaModel within one of our modules (Datavis) to allow the user interact
with several datasources using a SQL-like syntax.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.