Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Anderson Forteleza <af...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 14:18:45 UTC

File User.cs missing from DataMapper Tutorial .NET 2.0 Beta

Hello, I'm trying to learn iBatis to see if we can use it in our new project
here in my company, I've downloaded the DataMapper Tutorial .NET 2.0 Beta at
http://ibatis.apache.org/dotnetdownloads.cgi

The project did not compile because it's complaining that the type User has
not been found on Login.cs(36), I've searched for the type in all .cs to see
if I was missing some Reference but the type is not declared anywhere. I've
found a reference to a file User.cs in DomainDiagram.cd(46) and this file
was not included in the .zip file.

How do I get this file ? Can anybody send it to me ?

thank you
Anderson Fortaleza