Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> on 2009/08/11 21:58:19 UTC

Re: Mahout in Mippin

On Tuesday 21 July 2009 14:20:20 Sean Owen wrote:
> I've spent some time learning from how they use the system and have
> (with their kind permission) added back enhancements that came from
> this. Anyway, chalk that up as another instance of Mahout in the real
> world, and, should anyone be pursuing a similar application, I (and
> the source code) have now internalized some enhancements that help
> this use case.

It would be really great, if you could add that information to the PoweredBy
page in the wiki as well: http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/poweredby.html

Anyone else, using Mahout as well, feel invited to add yourself to the list as
well.

Isabel

--
QOTD: Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.   -- Voltaire
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>