Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2008/01/07 17:42:21 UTC

missing pom for texen 1.0

In the maven2 repository entry for texen 1.0,

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/velocity/texen/1.0/

there is the texen jar present but no pom.xml. Because of this, maven2
tries to load the pom file from the repository each time a maven2 build is
started which involves texen as dependency.

I am not sure if this is your problem at all; if you have no custom maven2
build a minimal pom should be generated automatically.
If you _DO_ have a maven 2 build or deploy into the maven 2 repository
yourself, it would be appreciated if you'd provide a pom.xml. I can open a
jira issue if you'd prefer it.

      Best regards,

           Thomas

Re: missing pom for texen 1.0

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>.
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> I am not sure if this is your problem at all; if you have no custom maven2
> build a minimal pom should be generated automatically.
> If you _DO_ have a maven 2 build or deploy into the maven 2 repository
> yourself, it would be appreciated if you'd provide a pom.xml. I can open a
> jira issue if you'd prefer it.

I found a POM at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/texen/texen/1.0/texen-1.0.pom

Maybe we just use the wrong groupId.

Bye, Thomas.

Re: missing pom for texen 1.0

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Yes, please open a JIRA issue - thanks.

On Jan 7, 2008 8:42 AM, Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> wrote:

> In the maven2 repository entry for texen 1.0,
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/velocity/texen/1.0/
>
> there is the texen jar present but no pom.xml. Because of this, maven2
> tries to load the pom file from the repository each time a maven2 build is
> started which involves texen as dependency.
>
> I am not sure if this is your problem at all; if you have no custom maven2
> build a minimal pom should be generated automatically.
> If you _DO_ have a maven 2 build or deploy into the maven 2 repository
> yourself, it would be appreciated if you'd provide a pom.xml. I can open a
> jira issue if you'd prefer it.
>
>       Best regards,
>
>            Thomas

Forio Business Simulations