Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2018/12/10 19:45:03 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Returned post for announce@apache.org]

Forwarding to the dev list.

*Prachi*, could you please help us with 3-5? It requires minor updates on
the webpage.

*Sergey K.*, *Peter*, could you assist with 1 and 2?

--
Denis

Posted by vveider <mr...@gmail.com>.
ASC / SHA512 verification:

1. Download signing key: wget -c https://www.apache.org/dist/ignite/KEYS
2. Import key: gpg --import KEYS
3. Download release with signature and sha512 hash sum: wget -c
http://apache.org/dist/ignite/2.7.0/apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip
http://apache.org/dist/ignite/2.7.0/apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip.asc
http://apache.org/dist/ignite/2.7.0/apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip.sha512
4. Verify ASC signature: gpg --verify apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip.asc
apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip
5. Verify SHA512 hash sum: sha512sum -c apache-ignite-2.7.0-src.zip.sha512

Re: [Fwd: Returned post for announce@apache.org]

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Ok, I'll fix issues 3-5.

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
For point 3, I cannot find where  dist.apache.org is used...Can you please
point me to the right place?