Posted to user@pig.apache.org by John Hayward <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/13 18:01:22 UTC

properties or conf dir?

I downloaded hadoop 0.20.1 and pig 0.5.0

I can't find the configuration directory for pig.  The download has no
$PIG_HOME/conf directory and I cannot find any pig-env.sh or properties file
of any kind.

Is that missing from the distribution?  Are the tunable properties defined
anywhere?

thanks

--
John Hayward