Posted to users@camel.apache.org by barthorre <ba...@anova.be> on 2013/06/07 09:05:54 UTC

Unable to build camel-2.12-SNAPSHOT

Hi all,

I just checked out the project from git and am unable to build the project
due to a test failure in TokenXMLPairMultiNamespaceSplitTest with the
following stacktrace

java.lang.AssertionError: Assertion error at index 0 on mock mock://split
with predicate: body == <order id="1" xmlns="http:acme.com">Camel in
Action</order> evaluated as: <order id="1" xmlns="http:acme.com"
xmlns:foo="http:foo.com">Camel in Action</order> == <order id="1"
xmlns="http:acme.com">Camel in Action</order> on Exchange[null]
	at
org.apache.camel.util.PredicateAssertHelper.assertMatches(PredicateAssertHelper.java:43)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.AssertionClause.applyAssertionOn(AssertionClause.java:106)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint$17.run(MockEndpoint.java:927)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.doAssertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:383)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:351)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:339)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:177)
	at
org.apache.camel.ContextTestSupport.assertMockEndpointsSatisfied(ContextTestSupport.java:343)
	at
org.apache.camel.language.TokenXMLPairNamespaceSplitTest.testTokenXMLPair2(TokenXMLPairNamespaceSplitTest.java:59)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.camel.TestSupport.runBare(TestSupport.java:58)
	at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:84)
	at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:63)

I am compiling with open jdk 7 on ubunto 12.04.

Re: Unable to build camel-2.12-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No its available now.

The git repo is here
http://camel.apache.org/2013/05/14/camel-moved-to-git.html

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM, barthorre <ba...@anova.be> wrote:
> [...]
>> Email: [hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5734002&i=4>
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: davsclaus
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
>>

>> ------------------------------
>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Unable-to-build-camel-2-12-SNAPSHOT-tp5733981p5734002.html
>> .
>> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Unable to build camel-2.12-SNAPSHOT

Posted by barthorre <ba...@anova.be>.
Thanks!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Commited fix.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Twitter: davsclaus
>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
>>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
>>>

>>> ------------------------------
>>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>>> below:
>>>
>>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Unable-to-build-camel-2-12-SNAPSHOT-tp5733981p5733983.html
>>> .
>>> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

> [...]

>> Email: [hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5733983&i=1>
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: davsclaus
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com

>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Unable-to-build-camel-2-12-SNAPSHOT-tp5733981p5733983.html
>> .
>> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Claus Ibsen

Posted by barthorre <ba...@anova.be>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.