Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 03:33:27 UTC

[Discuss] Shall we use the BindingType and MTOM Annotation in the SEI to determine the right binding

>From my side,  it seems to be impossible to determine whether the MTOM is
enabled in the WSDL, shall we use the BindingType and MTOM in the SEI to
determine the right binding type.For example, after we got the binding type
from wsdl file, if the binding is soap11httpbinding, then we found the
BindingType annotation in the SEI is SOAP11HTTP_MTOM_Binding, then we use
the bindingtype in the SEI, or we use the one in the wsdl.
In the meanwhile, check whether the MTOM annotation exists in the SEI, if it
does, then we set the IsMTOMEnabled attribute of
the DescriptionBuilderComposite according to the values of the MTOM
annotation.
If I do not make a mistake and the way is reasonable, I would like to open a
JIRA and work on it.
Thanks for any comment !--
Ivan