Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com> on 2015/11/18 19:22:19 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion 1.3.0 rc4 (incubating)

Thanks to everyone for participating in the review and voting process for
our first Apache Trafodion release, the voting cycle is now closed.

The vote passes with 5 binding +1 votes, and no 0  or -1 votes.

+1 from:

Hans Zeller

Dave Birdsall

Amanda Moran

Suresh Subbiah

Steve Varnau

Original e-mail:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-trafodion-dev/201511.mbox/%3Cedf95f7384696f8ec87bd1b8ad102b52%40mail.gmail.com%3E

There was one comment from Dave regarding NOTICE and LICENSE files in the
sub-directories wms and dcs.  JIRA TRAFODION-1636 has been created and
these files will be removed in a subsequent release.

   Regards

    Roberta

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion 1.3.0 rc4 (incubating)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
This is my fault, but in future, we should get I or a mentor to check out
the candidate. One of us at least should have taken the time to give it a
once over. Sorry about that.
St.Ack