Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/18 09:30:25 UTC

HADOOP 0.23.3 federated linux cluster set up

As a beginner I struggled a lot while setting up hadoop federation cluster
set up, so i made a small tutorial with help of all available links and
information on web,this tutorial will provide all details for a cluster set
up in linux its made for 0.23.3 but i guess it  can be adapted for other
versions with some modifications hope it will help all the beginners out
there and will easy some pain :)

Re: HADOOP 0.23.3 federated linux cluster set up

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.