Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/04/22 22:09:21 UTC

JIRA reply threading

Is it just me or are the 'Reply' links for threading replies on JIRA
sometimes present and sometimes not ?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: JIRA reply threading

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Consider it harmful? That's fine by me, I'll stop using it right now.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: JIRA reply threading

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA reply threading

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: JIRA reply threading

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: JIRA reply threading

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
I can't really say why existing responses aren't threaded if you
aren't logged in, it doesn't need session information.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Not present if you aren't logged in, also existing responses not threaded
> if you aren't logged in, I think?
>
> Still can't stand the implementation.
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Is it just me or are the 'Reply' links for threading replies on JIRA
>> sometimes present and sometimes not ?
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>>    - Andy