Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joergen Larsen <ni...@dbmail.dk> on 2004/03/22 01:05:55 UTC

[users@httpd] IPaccess locally??

I have a small home-network with 3 machines Win98 all connected through a 3Com router/gateway which allocates IPs for them all with DHCP.(all firewall stuff disabled).
On one machine I run apache 1.3.27. On this machine, the one with the server, I can not get to the site via http://213.115.84.39 (Ipaddress as shown in MyIP) nor via the name http://www.nimmersoft.dk ,but on the other machines no problem. Why is that?

Many Greetings Viele Gruesse Mange Hilsener
Lodrö Sangpo Joergen Larsen
www.nimmersoft.com www.nimmersoft.dk
Karmapa Chenno
OmManiPemeHung