Posted to user@struts.apache.org by draegoon Z <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/20 12:34:17 UTC

JSP + CSS

Is there any way to use a JSP page as a CSS stylesheet?

Like:     @import url("./css/TEST.jsp");

What I'm trying to do is actually use tiles tags inside the stylesheet to
make a template
so as to seriously reduce the amount of CSS.

Anybody got any good solutions out there for this?

Thanx

Re: JSP + CSS

Posted by Stein Erik Berget <se...@escenic.com>.
On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:34:17 +0000, draegoon Z <dr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there any way to use a JSP page as a CSS stylesheet?
>
> Like:     @import url("./css/TEST.jsp");
>
> What I'm trying to do is actually use tiles tags inside the stylesheet
> to make a template
> so as to seriously reduce the amount of CSS.
>
> Anybody got any good solutions out there for this?

Sure. Just add <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/css" %> on top
in the file 'css/TEST.jsp'. You could skip the language part if you like...

--
Stein Erik Berget

Re: JSP + CSS

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <st...@anotheria.net>.