Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/11 19:17:56 UTC

using Tomcat as template engine

Hi,

can you use Tomcat as a template engine that can be
called from a standalone Java program? It would be
nice to do something like

Writer out = ...

request.setAttribute("user", "Juergen");

callTomcat(out,request,"mytemplate.jsp");

If not, should I enter an enhancement Bug?

Thanks,
Juergen

Re: using Tomcat as template engine

Posted by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl>.