Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Richard Bell <Ri...@rogge.co.uk> on 2000/10/23 10:01:26 UTC

border-top-style

Can I ask a very simple question. I am using the fop to pdf converter and
trying to draw borders around cells in tables. I am using code like:-

<fo:table-cell border-top-style="solid" border-top-width="1pt"
border-top-color="black">

however, these borders are not rendered in the pdf. I can, however, get
complete borders to render

<fo:table-cell border-style="solid" border-width="1pt" border-color="black">

Any advice would be much appreciated.

NOTE: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or
disseminate that information. Any opinions or advice contained in this email
are not necessarily those of Rogge Global Partners. Although this email and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect
which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received or
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Rogge Global Partners for
any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.