Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2005/03/01 17:24:50 UTC

DAV client cookies?

Do MS webfolders and other DAV clients support cookies?  We want to
authenticate these clients with basic-auth but then our server needs to
store a cookie with the DAV client. Is cookie support standard for DAV
clients since they are essentially HTTP clients?

Thanks,
Warwick

Re: DAV client cookies?

Posted by Lisa Dusseault <li...@osafoundation.org>.
At interop events we've found that not all WebDAV clients support
cookies, but I can't recall exactly which.  That was a few years ago,
though, and server implementors made a case for clients supporting
cookies, so things might have changed.  (If there's enough interest in
holding another interop, we should.)

Lisa

Re: DAV client cookies?

Posted by Lisa Dusseault <li...@osafoundation.org>.