Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/08/30 16:02:02 UTC

Attending GetTogether 2004

Hi,

if you're planning to attend to GetTogether 2004, it would be nice
if you add your name in this list:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Attending

This gives a nice overview for everyone about who will be there and who not
:)

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/

Re: Attending GetTogether 2004

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
>>I've got a bunch of people who could really benefit from this - especially
>>a presentation on CForms and flow.
>

> Uhm... shameless plug, sorry about that, but just in case:
> http://www.apachecon.com/html/session-popup.html?id=1069
>
> This is going to be a three hour session on "everything Cocoon".
>
> Also, you might want to have a look at
> http://www.apachecon.com/html/session-popup.html?id=1078
>
> But hey, the GT is a different place and Gent is better than Vegas! ;)

I am sure both will be fun :-)

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: Attending GetTogether 2004

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@gmail.com>.
> >if you're planning to attend to GetTogether 2004, it would be nice
> >if you add your name in this list:
>
> This wouldn't perhaps be happening somewhere close to Southern California.
>
> <sigh>
>
> I didn't think so.
>
> I've got a bunch of people who could really benefit from this - especially
> a presentation on CForms and flow.

Uhm... shameless plug, sorry about that, but just in case:
http://www.apachecon.com/html/session-popup.html?id=1069

This is going to be a three hour session on "everything Cocoon".

Also, you might want to have a look at
http://www.apachecon.com/html/session-popup.html?id=1078

But hey, the GT is a different place and Gent is better than Vegas! ;)

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: Attending GetTogether 2004

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
At 8/30/2004  07:02 AM, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>if you're planning to attend to GetTogether 2004, it would be nice
>if you add your name in this list:
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Attending
>
>This gives a nice overview for everyone about who will be there and who not
>:)

This wouldn't perhaps be happening somewhere close to Southern California.

<sigh>

I didn't think so.

I've got a bunch of people who could really benefit from this - especially
a presentation on CForms and flow.

Ralph

RE: [cocoon] Re: Attending GetTogether 2004

Posted by Ernesto Echeverría <er...@telemovil.net>.
Where are last year's videos?

Ernesto

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you're planning to attend to GetTogether 2004, it would be nice
> if you add your name in this list:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Attending
>
> This gives a nice overview for everyone about who will be there and who not
> :)

For those who are not, will there be videos taken of the presentations,
just like last year?  Lots of good stuff this year, and I still can't
make it :(

Tony