Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Esa Heikkinen <es...@student.tut.fi> on 2018/07/11 08:20:39 UTC

Examples about complex analysis

Hi

I would want to find some Flink examples about complex analysis (like CEP) and its log files.

I have already found logs for TaxiRides and how to find the long rides using by Flink and CEP [1], but it is little simple analysis case (only two sequential events).

Do you know any more complex analysis cases or examples using by Flink (and CEP) ?

Especially I am interested about logs and analysis cases from IoT or ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) type systems.

[1] http://training.data-artisans.com/exercises/CEP.html

BR Esa