Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2019/09/09 04:12:21 UTC

Marking / Award system.

If   I  was to  implement an  award  system  so  moderators could award
points   in OM  to  users.  What  would  be  the best  database  table
in OM  to add a    column  for  awards ?

Thanks,

Dan

---

Re: Marking / Award system.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
`om_user`, I guess

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 at 11:12, Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>
wrote:

> If   I  was to  implement an  award  system  so  moderators could award
> points   in OM  to  users.  What  would  be  the best  database  table
> in OM  to add a    column  for  awards ?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Dan
>

> ---

WBR