Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2016/06/23 15:47:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.7.2 Released

The Accumulo team is proud to announce the release of Accumulo version
1.7.1!

This release contains over 30 bugfixes and improvements over 1.7.1, and is
backwards-compatible with 1.7.0 and 1.7.1. Existing users of 1.7.1 are
encouraged to
upgrade immediately.

This version is now available in Maven Central, and at:
https://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/

The full release notes can be viewed at:
https://accumulo.apache.org/release_notes/1.7.2.html

The Apache Accumulo™ sorted, distributed key/value store is a robust,
scalable, high performance data storage system that features cell-based
access control and customizable server-side processing. It is based on
Google's BigTable design and is built on top of Apache Hadoop, Apache
ZooKeeper, and Apache Thrift.

--
The Apache Accumulo Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.7.2 Released

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. Not sure if gmail filtered it weirdly or something, but I never
saw it here. Thanks for handling all of 1.7.2.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
*ping*

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Minor correction: this release is version 1.7.2 :)

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.