Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/06 05:59:46 UTC

Get combined result csv of distributed testing from non-gui mode

Hello All,

I am doing load testing of my application with 2500 thread per hour for 24
hours and now for some time jmeter unable to connect with application
server and return error like org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException:
Connection to http://a.b.c.d:8080 refused.

I have searched for this and found that number of threads are very high and
we need to use distributed testing. I have use two slave machines and one
master machine and put load of 1250 on both the slaves using non-gui mode.

Now I am unable to save result of the plan.

Please suggest me how can we  store result file on master machine or we
need to save it on slave machines.
--
------
Regards

Re: Get combined result csv of distributed testing from non-gui mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 6 February 2014 04:59, ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am doing load testing of my application with 2500 thread per hour for 24

"thread per hour" does not make sense.

Did you mean 2500 requests per hour?
How many threads has the test plan got?

> hours and now for some time jmeter unable to connect with application
> server and return error like org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException:
> Connection to http://a.b.c.d:8080 refused.

That sounds like the server under test has run out of spare
connections - not a JMeter issue.

> I have searched for this and found that number of threads are very high and
> we need to use distributed testing.

Not necessarily. Depends on whether the JMeter host is fully loaded or not.

Also, instead of distributed testing, you can just use multiple
independent JMeter hosts and combine the results.

> I have use two slave machines and one
> master machine and put load of 1250 on both the slaves using non-gui mode.
>
> Now I am unable to save result of the plan.

No idea what you mean by that.