Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yo...@wipro.com on 2008/01/28 13:29:25 UTC

File Component in ServiceMix

Hello Friends,

I am new to ServiceMix. I need to create a servicemix file and quartz
scheduler component and running short of time.

Any help / pointers / links are very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward for help...

Thanks,
Yogesh

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

www.wipro.com

RE: File Component in ServiceMix

Posted by yo...@wipro.com.
Hi All,

I am new to ServiceMix, I am not able to find complete steps to write a
sample program for file component.

Could you please provide me the complete steps to write a sample
program?

Actually, I need to read a text file and reverse its contents.

I am referring to the below link:

http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-file.html

But not able to understand it.

Can anyone provide me exact steps to write "any simple ServiceMix
example"? As I am struggling even to write a hello world program.

Please help me to start servicemix....

Thanking you,
Yogesh

Posted by "Nolan, Edell" <Ed...@iona.com>.
Hi,

I am new to servicemix myself so maybe one of the more experienced
people here will be able to help you.

Edell.

This page describes the servicemix-quartz component

http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-quartz.html

and maybe look at the file poller component.

http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-file.html

Hope this helps,

Edell.

----------------------------
IONA Technologies PLC (registered in Ireland) Registered Number: 171387
Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4,
Ireland

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

RE: File Component in ServiceMix

Posted by ma...@uk.bnpparibas.com.
hi,
        it ain't possible

i m in a  meeting for whole afternoon

i'd rather you start example on your own than me sending sample with
detailed instrucitons on how to install
se/su/sa, where to install etc...
if either of us misundestand other instructions we'll be exchanging mail
on which step do to etc ,w hich is time consuming
please please please.
read / run tutorials
read servicemix docs

try / fail / re-try / fail again / retry again

once u understand how it works, it'll bestraightforward for you to do
whatever component you want to do

believe me, i speak for personal experience. i spent a week reading docs.
then i tried out tutorials. took me 7 days to
figure out how to have poller send data to my custom sevices.... went thru
errors and errors. and at the end i got it.
and now everything looks so easy and straightforward..

regards
        marco

Internet
yogesh.kumar3@wipro.com

28/01/2008 16:18
Please respond to
users@servicemix.apache.org

users
cc

Subject
RE: File Component in ServiceMix

Hi Marco,

It would be great.

Thanks a lot for all your responses and help !

Is it possible for you to send it today itself?

Thanks,
Yogesh