Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 08:36:29 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2013

ApacheCon NA 2013 starts in less than two weeks!

I will be there from Feb. 25th until Mar. 1st as I mentioned here [1]. Feel
free to list yourself on the "Who Arrives When" page and/or share the
information here. I'm very interested to know who will join us and when!

After arriving in Portland we will have a look for a nice place where we
can have a few beers together by talking about Camel, CXF, ActiveMQ, Karaf,
ServiceMix, PAX-*, other related projects and software development in
general. Camel 3.0 will be a topic for sure... ;-)
I will send out a mail to the list with the information where and when
(every day?) we meet.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhoArrivesWhenNA13

Best,
Christian