Posted to security-discuss@community.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/03 11:01:34 UTC

Re: [REQUEST] Grant permission to deploy Maven project via GitHub Actions

Update mailing list. Or if I should start a new thread totally?

Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2023年7月3日周一 19:00写道:

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@gmail.com>.
One of my Pekko colleagues found that this process is documented. I
wasn't aware that this approach has been approved as long as the
security team signs off.

https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html#automated-release-signing

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@gmail.com>.