Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Seonghyun Oh <se...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/16 08:42:18 UTC

Proposal: providing action limits for each namespace

Hi, whiskers,
I've written a proposal document (POEM) about a new feature for configuring
different action limits (memory, timeout, parameter size, payload size..)
settings per namespace.

https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/pull/5236

Although there are no related issues in Github, we are developing the
feature according to the needs of our users.

I'd like to contribute this new feature to the upstream as well.
If you have any concerns, issues, or improvements in introducing this
feature, please leave a comment.

Best regards.
- Seonghyun

Re: Proposal: providing action limits for each namespace

Posted by Seonghyun Oh <se...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your kind review. I've applied the change you suggested.
You can also leave additional comments in the feature implementation PR,
and I think the POEM can be modified according to the reviews.

Best Regards.
Seonghyun

2022년 5월 24일 (화) 오후 12:14, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.