Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Dammina Sahabandu <da...@apache.org> on 2016/10/02 09:49:41 UTC

Synchronization between Bloodhound svn repo and git mirror

Hi Folks,

As you might already know there is a automated process to keep svn
repositories of Apache projects synchronized with their respective git
mirrors. However I have noticed that somehow the process has been stopped
for Bloodhound repository. Therefore I have contacted the infra team and
rectified the issue. So I just wanted to give you an update that now its
all good. Anyhow lets keep an eye on it to because it might happen again.

Thanks,
Dammina

Re: Synchronization between Bloodhound svn repo and git mirror

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Folks,

Please note that the issue still persists. Therefore I have reported in the
infra jira [1].

Dammina

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,