Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chris Roderick <Ch...@cern.ch> on 2004/07/01 14:48:59 UTC

Appending html:option to a html:link

Hi,

I have a JSP page that has a list of hml:links, each with a map of
attributes appended e.g.:

  chart

(where attributes is a map).

On the same page, I have a html:select e.g.:

When a user clicks on the link, I would like to append the currently
selected option from the html:select to the link, without submitting the
form.

Does anybody know if this is possible, and if so - how?

Thank you in advance,

Chris