Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Holderby, Brandon" <BH...@roseville.ca.us> on 2022/07/19 20:56:39 UTC

Install guacenc after build

Hello,

Is there a way to install/make guacenc after a build of guacamole is in-place?

Any info helps, I don't want to rebuild several guac instances for session recording!

Thanks
Brandon

RE: Install guacenc after build

Posted by "Holderby, Brandon" <BH...@roseville.ca.us>.
Worked great Nick

Appreciate it much

Posted by "Holderby, Brandon" <BH...@roseville.ca.us>.
Cheers!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Holderby, Brandon" <BH...@roseville.ca.us>.
Thanks for the reply!

There is the ffmpeg dependency

I just don’t know the commands to create the install for guacenc, this is what I am after

=)

I know rebuilding guac isn’t that bad, but we have several instances with many connections.

That being said, is there a way to export the config of a guac instance and import it into a new instance?

Thanks much, I appreciate it

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.