Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Janko Heilgeist <ja...@dalighe.de> on 2008/11/27 13:50:50 UTC

enableAsyncMapping doesn't work outside of wsdl:operation

Hi,

I am trying to generate a service skeleton from a WSDL. If I add a
jaxws:enableAsyncMapping binding to the WSDL at either wsdl:definitions
or wsdl:portType level it is ignored by CXF's wsdl2java (2.1.3). What am
I doing wrong?

Janko

Re: enableAsyncMapping doesn't work outside of wsdl:operation

Posted by Janko Heilgeist <ja...@dalighe.de>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Thursday 04 December 2008 10:49:38 am Janko Heilgeist wrote:
>> Can anyone help me here? Is this a known issue or am I doing something
>> stupid?
>
> Definitely looks like a bug.   Please log it in JIRA.
>
> I'm wondering if it has something to do with the WSDL not having a binding or
> service in it.   It cannot be tested with the RI wsimport tool as it requires
> the binding/services.   Any chance you could add soap bindings and
> services/ports and see if the problems remain?

I've added a binding and service to the WSDl but the problem persists at
least partially. Now the jaxws:enableAsyncMapping is recognized on
wsdl:operation and wsdl:definitions level but it is still ignored on
wsdl:portType level. As you requested, I've logged the issue as CXF-1935.

Thanks for your help!

Janko

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: enableAsyncMapping doesn't work outside of wsdl:operation

Posted by Janko Heilgeist <ja...@dalighe.de>.