Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org> on 2004/08/13 14:47:46 UTC

[REQUEST] Commit rights for Sandbox - Commons SQL

Greetings,
  as per instruction of Commons SQL developer Thomas Dudziak (tomdz@apache) I would like
to request CVS commit rights for the jakarta-commons-sandbox module, specifically the sql
subproject.

I have committer status with Apache DB through development on ObjectRelationalBridge/OJB
(db-ojb) and my Apache account is "mkalen". CLA is on file with ASF.

I would like to contribute changes to commons-sql for primarily the Oracle platform.

Please advice if there are any further steps for me to take before a vote/approval can start.

Thanks and regards,
  Martin

Re: [REQUEST] Commit rights for Sandbox - Commons SQL

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
btw, have requested this from infrastructure. Forgot to cc to here.

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
group added.

Posted by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Done.

Thank you. Amazingly fast response! *impressed*

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Done.