Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kane Lo <ka...@spacesolutions.com> on 2007/05/10 09:03:57 UTC

Minor Bug: Create Security group, the action tried to do twice.

Version: the latest one. The trunk version May 9, 2007.
Procedure:
I  just add a New Securtiy Group. I got an error return. It does create the
security group, however, it try to do it twice.

Re: Minor Bug: Create Security group, the action tried to do twice.

Posted by Kane Lo <ka...@spacesolutions.com>.
I have found this issue is only on IE7. My Firefox is normal.