Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/28 12:19:04 UTC

Proton 0.11.0 unresolved issues

http://bit.ly/1Who0OA

There are currently 13 unresolved issues against the 0.11.0 release.  Since
we're now at beta, each issue should fall in one of the following
categories:

 - Issues that are in fact complete, but which aren't updated in jira
 - Critical defects that are on track to resolution before RC
 - Non-critical defects that can be deferred to the next release

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Proton 0.11.0 unresolved issues

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Ken.  Approved.

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Hey Justin,

--
-K

Re: Proton 0.11.0 unresolved issues

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
You should now be able to.

Robbie

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Re: PROTON-905

I think this needs to be pushed off until next release.

I personally don't feel it's actually a critical priority.

See my comment https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-905?focusedCommentId=14978548&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14978548

Agreed?

--
-K