Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 12:51:27 UTC

Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86

The test gc.SynchronizedFinilazersTest still hangs up on SUSE 9 Linux x86_64.
OK, I'll exclude it locally.

 thanks, Vladimir

Posted by Pavel Rebriy <pa...@gmail.com>.
A probable problem is in finalizer mechanism, see
HARMONY-3590<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3590>.
This issue fixes finalization work balance subsystem.
It's affected stability very hard.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy

Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86

Posted by Pavel Rebriy <pa...@gmail.com>.
I'm checking Linux x86_64 now.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy

Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86

Posted by Pavel Rebriy <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy

Re: [drlvm][threading] Some smoke tests started to hang this week on linux x86

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.