Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/12/13 10:06:40 UTC

Out of COnnections - BPEL error

After about 20+ concurrent BPEL Assembly instances are started,
I get an out of Cnnections error.    Im using the ODE engine ( also
posted to ODE list - no help )  I had been using the EMBEDDED
derby db.  It looks like its NOT using POOLED CONNECTION.
Increasing the Pool size has no effect.   DO I need to set up DERBY
to be PooledCOnnection?  If so, is there a HOWTO. Is it better
to use an EXTERNAL mysql or postgress database?
TIA

Re: Out of COnnections - BPEL error

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
In the user guide,