Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com> on 2015/03/16 10:40:38 UTC

Possible Gora issues for GSoc 2015

Hi all,

Possible I can interested in Gora issues for GSoC 2015 I marked them:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GORA%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20gsoc2015

If you want to add something please mark them with gsoc2015 label

--
Talat UYARER

Re: Possible Gora issues for GSoc 2015

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Add,
Thank you
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Possible Gora issues for GSoc 2015

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Assigned.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Possible Gora issues for GSoc 2015

Posted by Nurettin Bakkal <nu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've signed up to the wiki.
Username: nurettin

Thanks,
Nurettin

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Possible Gora issues for GSoc 2015

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Can you please sign up for the wiki and provide your username? Thanks Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Possible Gora issues for GSoc 2015

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Nurettin Bakkal <nu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Talat,

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for inform me. OK I will remote those issues GSoC2015. Do you
want to add any issue for GSoC 2015 ?

Talat

--
Talat UYARER