Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/02/06 23:43:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/bridge SVGClipPathElementBridge.java SVGGradientBridge.java SVGLinearGradientBridge.java SVGMaskElementBridge.java SVGPatternElementBridge.java ObjectBoundingBoxViewport.java

>   - examples fixed (paternRegions.svg pattern #3 and #4 looks now different -
>     which looks good according to patternUnits.
>     Vincent may need to confirm that

pattern #3 did not change (you may be seeing the effect of a bug fixing
Thomas did earlier on that pattern). pattern #4 did change because we
now
implement percentages as per the clarification we got from Jon a
couple weeks ago (that is, what you just commited). However, the test is
still valid and it is actually quite interesting, because the circle in
the pattern falls way out of the viewBox, but overflow is 'visible'....

I think we can keep the patternRegions.svg example as it is.
V.