Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> on 2007/11/16 13:07:10 UTC

WSDL stub and skeleton generation few files missing

Hi all
      I ran the command for stub generation from wsdl, src is generated but
few files which i expected in java are missing
I m using axis2 v1.3 along with jdk1.5
wsdl2java tool is used
Can any resolve my prob..

please help

thanks,
Amardeep

Re: WSDL stub and skeleton generation few files missing

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/quickstartguide.html#clientadb

On Nov 19, 2007 12:40 PM, amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> wrote:

> yes this is the thing i got it axis 2 doesn't generate service locator.
> But what is the substitute to it how could i use the service  Below is the
> code to access my service from
> Axis1.x
>
> Plz help me with the equivalent cod in Axis 2 v1.3 is what i m following:
>

> class Sample
> {
> private Sample() throws Exception
> {
> try
> {
> ProductServiceLocator service = new ProductServiceLocator();
> service.setMaintainSession(true);
> ProductServiceSoap serviceSoap = service.getProductServiceSoap();
> AbstractView view = null;
> view = serviceSoap.login("username", "password");
> if (view instanceof ErrorView)
> throw new Exception(((ErrorView) view).getErrorCode());
>
> I do have files AbstractView....and rest....
>
> Plz help....
> Thanks Amila
>

> Amardeep
>

> Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
> >
> > On Nov 19, 2007 12:03 PM, amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I am getting the stub file like ProductServiceStub.java
> >> I need ProductServiceSoap.java and ProductServiceLocator.java
> >> might be these files are generated from this file or don't know.......
> > I think you have confuesd with the Axis1.x generated code with the
> > Axis2 generated code.
> > Axis2 does not generate a ServiceLocator class.
> >
> > you can access the service using the stub file.
> >>
> >> ProductServiceSoap is an interface which i couldn't generate and
> >> ProductServiceLocator is a fully implemented class.,which should have
> >> been
> >> generated.Is it like these sort of files need some other work to be done
> >> get generated.In my wsdl file i didn't get anyword like
> >> ProductServiceLocator.But this file gets generated as my seniors say .
> >>
> >> If any doubt regarding my query plz. question me.
> >>

> >> Thanks Amila for taking time.Waiting to listen from you.

> >> fixed

> >> location="http://test.gateway.englandnet.co.uk/IOGatewayWebService/ProductService.asmx"

> >> inside.
> >> you.
> >> WTP

> >> generated

> > --
> > Amila Suriarachchi,
> > WSO2 Inc.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: WSDL stub and skeleton generation few files missing

Posted by amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com>.
yes this is the thing i got it axis 2 doesn't generate service locator.
But what is the substitute to it how could i use the service  Below is the
code to access my service from
Axis1.x

Plz help me with the equivalent cod in Axis 2 v1.3 is what i m following:

class Sample
{
private Sample() throws Exception
{
try
{
ProductServiceLocator service = new ProductServiceLocator();
service.setMaintainSession(true);
ProductServiceSoap serviceSoap = service.getProductServiceSoap();
AbstractView view = null;
view = serviceSoap.login("usernameā€, "password");

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 19, 2007 12:03 PM, amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> wrote:

> I am getting the stub file like ProductServiceStub.java
> I need ProductServiceSoap.java and ProductServiceLocator.java
> might be these files are generated from this file or don't know.......
I think you have confuesd with the Axis1.x generated code with the
Axis2 generated code.
Axis2 does not generate a ServiceLocator class.

you can access the service using the stub file.

> ProductServiceSoap is an interface which i couldn't generate and
> ProductServiceLocator is a fully implemented class.,which should have been
> generated.Is it like these sort of files need some other work to be done to
> get generated.In my wsdl file i didn't get anyword like
> ProductServiceLocator.But this file gets generated as my seniors say .
>
> If any doubt regarding my query plz. question me.
>

> Thanks Amila for taking time.Waiting to listen from you.
>

> Amardeep
>

> Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
> >
> > Are you getting the Stub file? And not getting the interface??
> >
> > Amila.
> >
> > On Nov 19, 2007 10:09 AM, amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Lahiru,
> >> Thanks for taking interest in my problem.
> >> The command line i am using is:
> >> wsdl2java -u -uri -ss -g (wsdl-uri path) -o (output-path)
> >> -u b'coz i m following axix2 1.3 ,there is a bug in this which is fixed
> >> by
> >> using -u ,which is to unbind classes.
> >> Two of my main class are not generated.in wsdl its entry is like:
> >>
> >> <wsdl:port name="ProductServiceSoap" binding="tns:ProductServiceSoap">
> >>   <soap:address
> >> location="http://test.gateway.englandnet.co.uk/IOGatewayWebService/ProductService.asmx"
> >> />
> >>   </wsdl:port>
> >>

> >> wsdl:binding name="ProductServiceSoap" type="tns:ProductServiceSoap">
> >>   <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
> >> style="document" />
> >>
> >> <wsdl:portType name="ProductServiceSoap">
> >> -
> >>
> >> something of this sort is in the wsdl.
> >> I was expecting a class named Product service soap which is a service
> >> name.
> >>
> >> Help please
> >>
> >> Thanks Amardeep

> >> 9A0F
> >> >

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Amila Suriarachchi,
> > WSO2 Inc.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: WSDL stub and skeleton generation few files missing

Posted by amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com>.
Hi Lahiru,