Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by TREGAN Fabien <fa...@airbus.aeromatra.com> on 2002/03/04 11:47:05 UTC

XDoc CSS2 (was : RE: [STATUS] Cocoon Roadmap)

Sylvain Wallez wrote :

>To make things easier for those who want to write with our
>document DTD, I've written a CSS2 stylesheet for it.
(...)
>Check it out in src/documentation/xdocs/css, and be indulgent since it's my
first CSS2 stylesheet :)

Even after updating CVS, I could'nt find any CSS in documentation (except
simple.css wich seems to be dedicaced to printing), did I made a mistake or
is the stylesheet unaviable ?

thanks, fabien.

RE: XDoc CSS2 (was : RE: [STATUS] Cocoon Roadmap)

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> I tried Morphon recently, nice, it handles the same Oasis catalog
format as
> Cocoon! I use this feature and have not found any other editors yet
that do.

XMetal does, too. But it's even more expensive :-|

</Steven>

Re: XDoc CSS2 (was : RE: [STATUS] Cocoon Roadmap)

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 11:56 am +0100 4/3/02, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>TREGAN Fabien wrote:
>

>>Sylvain Wallez wrote :
>>
>>>To make things easier for those who want to write with our
>>>document DTD, I've written a CSS2 stylesheet for it.
>>>
>>(...)
>>
>>>Check it out in src/documentation/xdocs/css, and be indulgent since it's my
>>>
>>first CSS2 stylesheet :)
>>
>>Even after updating CVS, I could'nt find any CSS in documentation (except
>>simple.css wich seems to be dedicaced to printing), did I made a mistake or
>>is the stylesheet unaviable ?
>>
>>thanks, fabien.
>>
>It's there since yesterday evening (european time)... Search carefully,
>or go to
>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/css/

I tried Morphon recently, nice, it handles the same Oasis catalog format as
Cocoon! I use this feature and have not found any other editors yet that do.

http://www.morphon.com/

Bit expensive though ....

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pa...@vizzavi.net>

Re: XDoc CSS2 (was : RE: [STATUS] Cocoon Roadmap)

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
TREGAN Fabien wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote :
>
>>To make things easier for those who want to write with our
>>document DTD, I've written a CSS2 stylesheet for it.
>>
>(...)
>
>>Check it out in src/documentation/xdocs/css, and be indulgent since it's my
>>
>first CSS2 stylesheet :)
>
>Even after updating CVS, I could'nt find any CSS in documentation (except
>simple.css wich seems to be dedicaced to printing), did I made a mistake or
>is the stylesheet unaviable ?
>
>thanks, fabien.

It's there since yesterday evening (european time)... Search carefully,
or go to
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/css/

Sylvain

--