Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Samir Shaikh <ss...@worldres.com> on 2003/05/20 00:29:12 UTC

Hashtable Deserialization problem

Hi all,

I am getting the below when I try to deserialize a Hashtable coming from the
server. The structure of the hastable is {"key",CurrencyBean object}. The
key is a string and the value is an object of type CurrencyBean. I tap the
wire through tcpmon and see the correct data coming through. However, when I
generate the Client stubs with WSDL2Java using the wsdl, it doesn't generate
the CurrencyBean for me (understandibly so). I wanted to find out if others
have been successful in using the Hashtable with objects as values.

Please help.

Thanks, Samir

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{urn:FinanceService}CurrencyBean
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.onStartElement(DeserializerImpl.ja
va:447)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java
:394)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:906)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:200)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
684)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:241)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:265)
        at
Finance.FinanceServiceSoapBindingStub.getCurrencyConversionInfos(Unknown
Source)
        at TestClient.testFinanceService(Unknown Source)
        at TestClient.main(Unknown Source)
Exception thrown while fetching Finance ==> org.xml.sax.SAXException: No
deserializer for {urn:FinanceService}CurrencyBean