Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/23 07:10:41 UTC

wiki having non subject related entries

Hi,
       I was just going through the wiki in the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EclipseDeployment I found this entry. It
seems someone has put it in and i am not sure its intended to be there.

Except hogstrom.org your also can see [image: [WWW]]
http://www.trip.hk.cn<http://www.trip.hk.cn/>and [image:
[WWW]] http://www.3ecom.com <http://www.3ecom.com/> some advanced java
written by chinese friends.

The two sites mentioned are totally in chinese. I am not sure who these
chinese friends are :-) or whether this line should be there.

Regards
Manu

Re: wiki having non subject related entries

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/23, Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>         I was just going through the wiki in the wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EclipseDeployment I found this entry. It seems someone has put it in and i am not sure its intended to be there.
>
>  Except hogstrom.org your also can see   http://www.trip.hk.cn and   http://www.3ecom.com some advanced java written by chinese friends.

Hi Manu,

Thanks for reporting. The sites have just been removed. If they
contain Geronimo-related articles, there's a better place for them.

NB It's Wiki, so you could also remove them very easily.

NB2: Please try to avoid sending html emails.

>  Manu

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski