Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org> on 2009/12/10 06:13:58 UTC

Any remaining features for 0.1.0 release?

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking we are close to doing a 0.1.0 release.

We can continue to add more hosting providers (and if anyone out there
is hacking on one, let us know!), but are there any fundamental flaws
in the core or or big bugs anyone has seen recently they would like
handle before doing a release?

I personally would like to tackle large blob storage to
s3/cloudfiles/etc, but I've not had time to really push through an API
that deals with potentially uploading large files, and I think trying
to figure all of that out in the timeframe for 0.1.0 is a little too
much.

Thanks,

Paul